- Still Blinded By A Bird’s Eye View From The World Trade Center
- Boston PD Bomber Suspects Manhunt: So That’s How You Take Back a Neighborhood?
- The Life Changing House of Help City of Hope Needs a Miracle
- DC Mayor, Community ‘Godfather’ and White House Adviser Celebrate New Beginnings
- White House Faith-Based Advisor and Neighborhood “Godfather” Help Launch New Lives
Tag Archives: Hays Code
By Jim Allen, Editor, NuVote Reach President Barack Obama Announces Gun-Violence Task Force Photo Credit: Getty Images President Barack Obama on Wednesday announced the formation of an interagency gun-violence task force commissioned to find solutions to curb “the epidemic of … Continue reading
By Jim Allen,Editor, NuVote Reach President Barack Obama and MPAA CEO, Former Sen. Chris Dodd (D-CT) Photo Credit: ABC News Former Democratic US Senator Chris Dodd of Connecticut, in 2009-10, hit a rough patch – politically speaking and with his … Continue reading