- Still Blinded By A Bird’s Eye View From The World Trade Center
- Boston PD Bomber Suspects Manhunt: So That’s How You Take Back a Neighborhood?
- The Life Changing House of Help City of Hope Needs a Miracle
- DC Mayor, Community ‘Godfather’ and White House Adviser Celebrate New Beginnings
- White House Faith-Based Advisor and Neighborhood “Godfather” Help Launch New Lives
Tag Archives: media
By Jim Allen, Editor, NuVote Reach The American News Women’s Club (ANWC) this week will honor Barbara Walters for “Excellence in Journalism” at its annual gala at the National Press Club. Walters succeeds CNN’s Candy Crowley who was honored in 2012 … Continue reading
Alejo Media CEO, Anna Davalos New Alejo Media COO, Jim Allen Reprint, from Examiner.com 3-13-13 Alejo Media today announced that DC media veteran Jim Allen has joined the Springfield, VA-based, full-service video production company as a partner, effective March 11, … Continue reading