- Still Blinded By A Bird’s Eye View From The World Trade Center
- Boston PD Bomber Suspects Manhunt: So That’s How You Take Back a Neighborhood?
- The Life Changing House of Help City of Hope Needs a Miracle
- DC Mayor, Community ‘Godfather’ and White House Adviser Celebrate New Beginnings
- White House Faith-Based Advisor and Neighborhood “Godfather” Help Launch New Lives
Category Archives: Subtance Abuse
By Jim Allen, Editor, NuVote Reach Letter of Support for House of Hope City of Help 2013 Graduation and Fundraiser from DC Mayor Vincent C.Gray Dr. Robert L. Woodson, Keynote Address, House of Help City of Hope 2013 Graduation Exercises, … Continue reading
By Jim Allen, Editor, NuVote Reach Rev. George. E. Holmes Robert L. Woodson, Sr. Bishop Dr. Shirley Holloway Reverend George Edward Holmes, a member of President Barack Obama’s National African American Clergy Leadership Working Group and chaplain of the District … Continue reading